I wince in discretion, two long, spiraling anuses peering
past the cement oceans and metal-smith carriages of this,
our techno-industrial Orwellian civilization,
baptized in the blood of peace and the sovereignty of wars past.
Appearing to me like Abraham once saw,
what was once up is now down and what was once down is now up,
like the shifts have already taken their full effect and
grandfather clocks are now not as we once thought them to be.
Walking on my hands, I approach the gates,
the shards of a lazy society lacerating my palms
and allowing the insects invitation.
Mother stands before me.
Her left smiles with care and concern over my trial, but her
twin sneers and spits acid upon my brow.
I scurry away like a filthy rat and walk up and down
the streets, watching murders
against professional whores invade the intersections,
and the barbarians, driving their aluminum roaches, commit
random acts of violence against each other,
as well as those trying to give themselves
discourse across the hard-molten paths.
Pleasure rings from the alley.
Adam stands there, naked.
Red aura pours from behind her,
giving her curves a shadow that
stands alone as frightening.
Adam lifts her arms and levitates,
abruptly crucified to the bricks behind her.
I quickly walk, my knuckles breaking from the stress,
finally reaching the town square, where
the Fuhrer’s speech is
projected in the faces of his militia fighters.
Standing at attention,
the face of our leader projects his agenda:
to unite this land under the tip of a nuclear warhead
so peace and civility can wash over us,
and that we all may live in harmony, allowing our
trades conducted with plagues of locusts and peace
be with us all, proclaimed from the cold-blooded
innocence resided within the brain matter of the retarded.
I turn to my right, horrified by what I saw.
A single disgusting, putrid pest nestled snug on my sleeve,
it’s wings shimmering in hues of gold.
I shuddered, letting the nimble creature into the air,
fluttering off into the distance.
People Subjected to This Blog
- 22,392 pairs of eyes
- RT @Serenepaper: Yes. All the yes. twitter.com/tonyposnanski/… 1 day ago
- RT @TurnUp_TheTweet: By making people look up the word #dotard, Kim Jong Un has done more for American education than Betsy DeVos. 3 days ago
- RT @AM2DM: PROOF: Tucker Carlson looks at all his guests like they're eating mayonnaise straight out the jar. https://t.co/td2MOvml1z 1 week ago
- RT @ananavarro: Rush Limbaugh evacuated after calling #Irma "media hype". @ChrisCuomo, dad to 3 small kids, is in harm's way covering storm… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AoDespair: In the pantheon of visual metaphors for America today, this is the money shot. https://t.co/09COuDutBC 2 weeks ago
- Only way this game could have been worse for the Patriots would be if Bernard Pollard was still in a Chiefs uniform. #NFLKickoff2017 2 weeks ago
- All this talk about Brady being 40. I'll be impressed when he's 48 and playing in an NFL era where QBs could still get hit. #NFLKickoff2017 2 weeks ago
- 2 times Alex Smith has aired the ball out in this game. Both are caught for long touchdowns. #NFLKickoff2017 2 weeks ago
- @RyanPrendy Drink every time Kansas City gets penalized. 2 weeks ago
- Dear D'Anthony Thomas: you have a knee. Use it. #NFLKickoff2017 2 weeks ago