Have I resolved myself into
the most stalled of human conditions,
making myself wander through paranoid graveyards in
admiration of the ghosts that frequent these
decrepit scenes from a memory?
Why do I insist on being unable to bury my artifacts,
my once prevalent recklessness and abandon?
Have I detoured myself into the right direction for once,
only to find that the road is bumpier, more tumultuous
than the one I was on before?
Time tells all in this case, but do I have the ability
to just ease back and let it take control of
the wheel of this slowly sputtering car in the
middle of this one way street?
My vitality seems to be
draining ever so slightly every single day,
not enough to be immediately noticed, but when the
monster begins flashing his wicked smile
to the consensus, his fangs
could bite harder than any natural beast.
People Subjected to This Blog
- 22,392 pairs of eyes
- RT @Serenepaper: Yes. All the yes. twitter.com/tonyposnanski/… 1 day ago
- RT @TurnUp_TheTweet: By making people look up the word #dotard, Kim Jong Un has done more for American education than Betsy DeVos. 3 days ago
- RT @AM2DM: PROOF: Tucker Carlson looks at all his guests like they're eating mayonnaise straight out the jar. https://t.co/td2MOvml1z 1 week ago
- RT @ananavarro: Rush Limbaugh evacuated after calling #Irma "media hype". @ChrisCuomo, dad to 3 small kids, is in harm's way covering storm… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AoDespair: In the pantheon of visual metaphors for America today, this is the money shot. https://t.co/09COuDutBC 2 weeks ago
- Only way this game could have been worse for the Patriots would be if Bernard Pollard was still in a Chiefs uniform. #NFLKickoff2017 2 weeks ago
- All this talk about Brady being 40. I'll be impressed when he's 48 and playing in an NFL era where QBs could still get hit. #NFLKickoff2017 2 weeks ago
- 2 times Alex Smith has aired the ball out in this game. Both are caught for long touchdowns. #NFLKickoff2017 2 weeks ago
- @RyanPrendy Drink every time Kansas City gets penalized. 2 weeks ago
- Dear D'Anthony Thomas: you have a knee. Use it. #NFLKickoff2017 2 weeks ago