Have I resolved myself into
the most stalled of human conditions,
making myself wander through paranoid graveyards in
admiration of the ghosts that frequent these
decrepit scenes from a memory?
Why do I insist on being unable to bury my artifacts,
my once prevalent recklessness and abandon?
Have I detoured myself into the right direction for once,
only to find that the road is bumpier, more tumultuous
than the one I was on before?
Time tells all in this case, but do I have the ability
to just ease back and let it take control of
the wheel of this slowly sputtering car in the
middle of this one way street?
My vitality seems to be
draining ever so slightly every single day,
not enough to be immediately noticed, but when the
monster begins flashing his wicked smile
to the consensus, his fangs
could bite harder than any natural beast.
People Subjected to This Blog
- 23,975 pairs of eyes
- @realDonaldTrump has suggested combating the #OpioidEpidemic with targeted commercials for kids that show the horro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @NYinLA2121: Dana Loesch: “Any Gun Control measures should be left to the states.” The state of Florida passes gun control measures. N… 2 weeks ago
- #Objectivism: a philosophy, largely popular with American libertarians and conservatives, that values selfishness o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- When your co-worker doesn’t know about the community pool, you tell her about the community pool. 3 weeks ago
- If the choices are Angela Paxton and Philip Huffines, can I just write my own name on the ballot? 3 weeks ago
- #Texas legislature political ads are amusing. Instead of productively bringing up issues, candidates engage in piss… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Dear Tide, Are you sure it was wise to invade the Super Bowl ads this year considering a bunch of stupid people ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- I’m middle American. I have February bloodlust. Wizard of Oz, a classic of American literature and film, can wait. twitter.com/loneblockbuste… 1 month ago
- RT @Serenepaper: @rfranklin626 yes!! twitter.com/falchionpunch/… 2 months ago
- I have an idea. It may sound crazy, but hear me out. Ready? Okay. So if you don’t wanna be called a racist, don’t say and/or do racist shit. 2 months ago