With sundresses lining her closet and combat
boots placed diligently underneath them, this chic
woman of twenty-odd-years
is as glamorous as they come.
She’d leave her crimson hair brushing
the sides of her face,
with never a thought to tease it or toss it up.
Her lips are warm, and are as sweet as honey.
Her castled blue eyes were deeper than oceans, and
told her story better than she ever could.
A dame, she was.
Pure bohemian royalty.
People Subjected to This Blog
- 24,853 pairs of eyes
- Girl with Down’s Syndrome separated from her parents at the border. Lewandowski replies “wimp womp.” Yup, that abou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @Serenepaper This is amazing. 2 weeks ago
- The best, creepiest thing I’ve seen in a long time. twitter.com/serenepaper/st… 2 weeks ago
- .@ovi8 avoids becoming the Dan Marino of the NHL. What a win, brother! You and the @WashCaps deserve it! #StanleyCupFinals #Capitals 2 weeks ago
- With this President, it seems that when it comes to patriotism, your rights are suspended. How deliciously ironic. 2 weeks ago
- Just found out @Serenepaper doesn’t know Hey Man, Nice Shot. This dude feels like he’s failed somewhere... 3 weeks ago
- RT @NFLprguy: Here’s the policy statement distributed to media. https://t.co/u5ZOdSBQpR 4 weeks ago
- The tumultuous nature of retail: The suite next to the place where I am about to receive a haircut hasn’t been occu… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- @gendersalad @Serenepaper @gendersalad You’re not getting dick being a troll, either. 2 months ago
- RT @drgonzo123: MAGA=My Attorney Got Arrested. 2 months ago