I tread the streets, alone and damp, the dark night siphons
any and all light into oblivious hypocrisy, making my
journey through the hallowed ground that represents the
aftermath of childhood carefree lifestyle clouded and ancient.
The days of loitering and nights of hysteria are gone,
becoming nothing more than old thoughts and memories
upon a transverse and outdated stretch of time.
The efforts my brethren and I went through to become
legends are not forgotten, however the godlike status
we so desperately craved has long been extinguished,
and has become something a new breed has claimed their own.
Our methodologies and unique view on chaos and endurance
have essentially been stolen by a new group of “anti-social
classless misfits” who have taken everything my friends and I worked so hard to produce, and has been replicated and redone under the banner of an enemy flag.
Our pranks, slanders, and general outlooks have been reproduced
by these so-called innovators, leaving the original gang elapsed into the bleak and substandard dirt that our homes at one time rested on, with no possibility or opportunity to regain our composure and retain our rightful crowns once again.
People Subjected to This Blog
- 23,121 pairs of eyes
- @Fatimus_Maximus @Serenepaper Giggity. 1 week ago
- RT @AndyRichter: Seems like a lot of writers think it’s liberals’ job to sort out the Nazis from the conservatives. Are you a conservative… 2 weeks ago
- RT @brendanmcginley: Are we sure they don't just hate him because he's the face of literacy? twitter.com/bpolitics/stat… 2 weeks ago
- RT @alliewen21: It's funny how the party that worried so much about their daughters' safety in bathrooms is now on record defending pedophi… 2 weeks ago
- @Serenepaper Nah. It has nothing to do with your hatred and everything to do with “Yipee-kai-yay, motherfucker!” 2 weeks ago
- RT @krassenstein: In Alabama over 100,000 people who owe money in the way of court fines or legal fees – roughly 3 percent of the state’s v… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Tom_Nikl: Let me explain net neutrality in the most horrific way: if FCC dismantles it, and you get internet from Verizon, they may f… 2 weeks ago
- So what are the chances everyone attending is a “good guy with a gun?” twitter.com/brasilmagic/st… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RachelGonKCMO: Student loan interest won't be deductible under the new tax bill. But private school tuition will be. RT if you think… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Waiting for Donald to order the turkey that was pardoned by Obama last year to be slaughtered. 3 weeks ago