On Saturdays, early morning, when the clouds haven’t
yet disassembled from their attention and
the overnight winds still bite at our backs, I awaken
with a renewed sense of muse.
The week is nearing its end, the twilight of six days
loaded with consecutive mental babble, finally begin to
coerce itself into blissful words, strewn upon
loose sheets of notebook paper that clutter
spaces and shelves with their distinguishing slashes
of multiple colored pen marks.
It is on these mornings, that all of this becomes
what you may or may not choose to read, on the assumption
that I may or may not let you.
I comb through these relics of remembrance, wallowing and
obsessing over their notations,
diction, and surreal markings, piecing together that which
works in correspondence, and setting aside that
which borders on incoherence.
I move these phrases around diligently, yet feverish in pace
attempting to maneuver my way toward my ultimate goal,
something that I could relay to you that would bless you
with the ideologies I had in the creation of this art.
People Subjected to This Blog
- 23,944 pairs of eyes
- @realDonaldTrump has suggested combating the #OpioidEpidemic with targeted commercials for kids that show the horro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 13 hours ago
- RT @NYinLA2121: Dana Loesch: “Any Gun Control measures should be left to the states.” The state of Florida passes gun control measures. N… 1 week ago
- #Objectivism: a philosophy, largely popular with American libertarians and conservatives, that values selfishness o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- When your co-worker doesn’t know about the community pool, you tell her about the community pool. 3 weeks ago
- If the choices are Angela Paxton and Philip Huffines, can I just write my own name on the ballot? 3 weeks ago
- #Texas legislature political ads are amusing. Instead of productively bringing up issues, candidates engage in piss… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Dear Tide, Are you sure it was wise to invade the Super Bowl ads this year considering a bunch of stupid people ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- I’m middle American. I have February bloodlust. Wizard of Oz, a classic of American literature and film, can wait. twitter.com/loneblockbuste… 1 month ago
- RT @Serenepaper: @rfranklin626 yes!! twitter.com/falchionpunch/… 2 months ago
- I have an idea. It may sound crazy, but hear me out. Ready? Okay. So if you don’t wanna be called a racist, don’t say and/or do racist shit. 2 months ago