On Saturdays, early morning, when the clouds haven’t
yet disassembled from their attention and
the overnight winds still bite at our backs, I awaken
with a renewed sense of muse.
The week is nearing its end, the twilight of six days
loaded with consecutive mental babble, finally begin to
coerce itself into blissful words, strewn upon
loose sheets of notebook paper that clutter
spaces and shelves with their distinguishing slashes
of multiple colored pen marks.
It is on these mornings, that all of this becomes
what you may or may not choose to read, on the assumption
that I may or may not let you.
I comb through these relics of remembrance, wallowing and
obsessing over their notations,
diction, and surreal markings, piecing together that which
works in correspondence, and setting aside that
which borders on incoherence.
I move these phrases around diligently, yet feverish in pace
attempting to maneuver my way toward my ultimate goal,
something that I could relay to you that would bless you
with the ideologies I had in the creation of this art.
People Subjected to This Blog
- 23,121 pairs of eyes
- @Fatimus_Maximus @Serenepaper Giggity. 1 week ago
- RT @AndyRichter: Seems like a lot of writers think it’s liberals’ job to sort out the Nazis from the conservatives. Are you a conservative… 2 weeks ago
- RT @brendanmcginley: Are we sure they don't just hate him because he's the face of literacy? twitter.com/bpolitics/stat… 2 weeks ago
- RT @alliewen21: It's funny how the party that worried so much about their daughters' safety in bathrooms is now on record defending pedophi… 2 weeks ago
- @Serenepaper Nah. It has nothing to do with your hatred and everything to do with “Yipee-kai-yay, motherfucker!” 2 weeks ago
- RT @krassenstein: In Alabama over 100,000 people who owe money in the way of court fines or legal fees – roughly 3 percent of the state’s v… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Tom_Nikl: Let me explain net neutrality in the most horrific way: if FCC dismantles it, and you get internet from Verizon, they may f… 2 weeks ago
- So what are the chances everyone attending is a “good guy with a gun?” twitter.com/brasilmagic/st… 3 weeks ago
- RT @RachelGonKCMO: Student loan interest won't be deductible under the new tax bill. But private school tuition will be. RT if you think… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Waiting for Donald to order the turkey that was pardoned by Obama last year to be slaughtered. 3 weeks ago