On Saturdays, early morning, when the clouds haven’t
yet disassembled from their attention and
the overnight winds still bite at our backs, I awaken
with a renewed sense of muse.
The week is nearing its end, the twilight of six days
loaded with consecutive mental babble, finally begin to
coerce itself into blissful words, strewn upon
loose sheets of notebook paper that clutter
spaces and shelves with their distinguishing slashes
of multiple colored pen marks.
It is on these mornings, that all of this becomes
what you may or may not choose to read, on the assumption
that I may or may not let you.
I comb through these relics of remembrance, wallowing and
obsessing over their notations,
diction, and surreal markings, piecing together that which
works in correspondence, and setting aside that
which borders on incoherence.
I move these phrases around diligently, yet feverish in pace
attempting to maneuver my way toward my ultimate goal,
something that I could relay to you that would bless you
with the ideologies I had in the creation of this art.
People Subjected to This Blog
- 22,392 pairs of eyes
- RT @Serenepaper: Yes. All the yes. twitter.com/tonyposnanski/… 1 day ago
- RT @TurnUp_TheTweet: By making people look up the word #dotard, Kim Jong Un has done more for American education than Betsy DeVos. 3 days ago
- RT @AM2DM: PROOF: Tucker Carlson looks at all his guests like they're eating mayonnaise straight out the jar. https://t.co/td2MOvml1z 1 week ago
- RT @ananavarro: Rush Limbaugh evacuated after calling #Irma "media hype". @ChrisCuomo, dad to 3 small kids, is in harm's way covering storm… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AoDespair: In the pantheon of visual metaphors for America today, this is the money shot. https://t.co/09COuDutBC 2 weeks ago
- Only way this game could have been worse for the Patriots would be if Bernard Pollard was still in a Chiefs uniform. #NFLKickoff2017 2 weeks ago
- All this talk about Brady being 40. I'll be impressed when he's 48 and playing in an NFL era where QBs could still get hit. #NFLKickoff2017 2 weeks ago
- 2 times Alex Smith has aired the ball out in this game. Both are caught for long touchdowns. #NFLKickoff2017 2 weeks ago
- @RyanPrendy Drink every time Kansas City gets penalized. 2 weeks ago
- Dear D'Anthony Thomas: you have a knee. Use it. #NFLKickoff2017 2 weeks ago