I sit amongst the abalone skies,
watching the stars fall diligently.
With a sigh I smile,
taken back by the exquisiteness they represent.
To be within this picturesque
cataclysm, I am stoic and impressed.
The glamor they portray in each passing
second is unparalleled – untouched in
it’s visual appeal by anything
even God itself could devise.
With each falling star, I make a wish,
quietly, as not to hinder it’s chances
of becoming my reality, or encumbering the
magic that would grant such a request.
My eyes open and you sit before me,
like you always have, a gingerly
expression of happiness set across your face.
I extend my hand to meet yours, our
fingers knotting each intangible emotion
shared between us.
I avert my eyes further into the heavens,
a blink in appreciation, for it’s
in this moment my wishes came true.
People Subjected to This Blog
- 21,357 pairs of eyes
- RT @LindsayMpls: Saw this a few months ago and saved it. Read this as news comes that protesters are now on I-94 in St. Paul https://t.co/1… 4 days ago
- *claps and rubs hands together* Alright, guys. Let's do this! Turn Comey loose. #ComeyTestimony #ComeyDay 2 weeks ago
- RT @ScozzariFrank: All war is a symptom of man's failure as a thinking animal. —John Steinbeck— https://t.co/lLEtsnG6Nh 3 weeks ago
- RT @politicalmiller: The reason White House gave for firing James Comey..? ...his handling of the CLINTON EMAIL INCIDENT Im dead. I've di… 1 month ago
- RT @Serenepaper: #Nixon #Voters #president #futurama #FuturamaQuotes https://t.co/NgIWUhX3di 1 month ago
- @Serenepaper Fuck Geo Group. 2 months ago
- RT @paprbckparadise: $14 #books https://t.co/RajiO0F1Ty 2 months ago
- RT @paprbckparadise: $4 #books https://t.co/6DwWZ5KKzi 2 months ago
- RT @paprbckparadise: $4 #books https://t.co/fiT9aowTr8 2 months ago
- RT @paprbckparadise: $2 #books https://t.co/VJGUosvvaO 2 months ago