Your toes dip into the crystal
clear waters, sending ripples into the
distance in every conceivable direction.
Fish swim through your created currents,
delighted by the rush.
Dolphins leap, their majesty
tracing the heavens above.
Your impact touches galleons,
crusted with age and gleaming from
the treasures they keep from the outside.
Let everything within the alkaline
sea touch the ripples you create,
for they feel the soft caress of
your beauty, which is the same
sensation that I feel with you.
People Subjected to This Blog
- 23,975 pairs of eyes
- @realDonaldTrump has suggested combating the #OpioidEpidemic with targeted commercials for kids that show the horro… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @NYinLA2121: Dana Loesch: “Any Gun Control measures should be left to the states.” The state of Florida passes gun control measures. N… 2 weeks ago
- #Objectivism: a philosophy, largely popular with American libertarians and conservatives, that values selfishness o… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- When your co-worker doesn’t know about the community pool, you tell her about the community pool. 3 weeks ago
- If the choices are Angela Paxton and Philip Huffines, can I just write my own name on the ballot? 3 weeks ago
- #Texas legislature political ads are amusing. Instead of productively bringing up issues, candidates engage in piss… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- Dear Tide, Are you sure it was wise to invade the Super Bowl ads this year considering a bunch of stupid people ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- I’m middle American. I have February bloodlust. Wizard of Oz, a classic of American literature and film, can wait. twitter.com/loneblockbuste… 1 month ago
- RT @Serenepaper: @rfranklin626 yes!! twitter.com/falchionpunch/… 2 months ago
- I have an idea. It may sound crazy, but hear me out. Ready? Okay. So if you don’t wanna be called a racist, don’t say and/or do racist shit. 2 months ago