Your toes dip into the crystal
clear waters, sending ripples into the
distance in every conceivable direction.
Fish swim through your created currents,
delighted by the rush.
Dolphins leap, their majesty
tracing the heavens above.
Your impact touches galleons,
crusted with age and gleaming from
the treasures they keep from the outside.
Let everything within the alkaline
sea touch the ripples you create,
for they feel the soft caress of
your beauty, which is the same
sensation that I feel with you.
People Subjected to This Blog
- 22,375 pairs of eyes
- RT @TurnUp_TheTweet: By making people look up the word #dotard, Kim Jong Un has done more for American education than Betsy DeVos. 1 day ago
- RT @AM2DM: PROOF: Tucker Carlson looks at all his guests like they're eating mayonnaise straight out the jar. https://t.co/td2MOvml1z 1 week ago
- RT @ananavarro: Rush Limbaugh evacuated after calling #Irma "media hype". @ChrisCuomo, dad to 3 small kids, is in harm's way covering storm… 1 week ago
- RT @AoDespair: In the pantheon of visual metaphors for America today, this is the money shot. https://t.co/09COuDutBC 2 weeks ago
- Only way this game could have been worse for the Patriots would be if Bernard Pollard was still in a Chiefs uniform. #NFLKickoff2017 2 weeks ago
- All this talk about Brady being 40. I'll be impressed when he's 48 and playing in an NFL era where QBs could still get hit. #NFLKickoff2017 2 weeks ago
- 2 times Alex Smith has aired the ball out in this game. Both are caught for long touchdowns. #NFLKickoff2017 2 weeks ago
- @RyanPrendy Drink every time Kansas City gets penalized. 2 weeks ago
- Dear D'Anthony Thomas: you have a knee. Use it. #NFLKickoff2017 2 weeks ago
- One simply cannot throw an entire yard past the line of scrimmage. twitter.com/brian_henkels/… 2 weeks ago