I can see fields of shamrocks
and azure trails stretching
into the distance as you take my hand and smile.
We race through the picturesque frontier,
dodging the looming maples
on our way to nowhere in particular,
the cool grass softly
pinching the skin of our bare feet.
Into a clearing, with one beam of
sunlight punching through the thick foliage,
I collapse into your arms.
Smiling, your eyes, like the
captivating waters beside us,
entrap me, my panting chest against yours.
I meet your rose-petal lips, letting time slip away.
People Subjected to This Blog
- 21,448 pairs of eyes
- RT @LindsayMpls: Saw this a few months ago and saved it. Read this as news comes that protesters are now on I-94 in St. Paul https://t.co/1… 1 week ago
- *claps and rubs hands together* Alright, guys. Let's do this! Turn Comey loose. #ComeyTestimony #ComeyDay 2 weeks ago
- RT @ScozzariFrank: All war is a symptom of man's failure as a thinking animal. —John Steinbeck— https://t.co/lLEtsnG6Nh 1 month ago
- RT @politicalmiller: The reason White House gave for firing James Comey..? ...his handling of the CLINTON EMAIL INCIDENT Im dead. I've di… 1 month ago
- RT @Serenepaper: #Nixon #Voters #president #futurama #FuturamaQuotes https://t.co/NgIWUhX3di 1 month ago
- @Serenepaper Fuck Geo Group. 2 months ago
- RT @paprbckparadise: $14 #books https://t.co/RajiO0F1Ty 2 months ago
- RT @paprbckparadise: $4 #books https://t.co/6DwWZ5KKzi 2 months ago
- RT @paprbckparadise: $4 #books https://t.co/fiT9aowTr8 2 months ago
- RT @paprbckparadise: $2 #books https://t.co/VJGUosvvaO 2 months ago